GC Risk Support Services builds on existing risk investment, improves governance, decisions, performance and better connects staff to strategy, core values and the business, through the discipline of effective risk management.
GC Risk has designed services to enhance your risk management program, optimise your risk management function and better understand your risk exposures.
Educational qualifications: Gabrielle Castree has completed a Masters in eBusiness, (RMIT) and a Bachelor of Arts degree, (Victoria University)
Professional memberships: Member of Australasian GRC Institute, Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) & Risk Management Institute Australasian
Practice standards: Risk management practice consistent and aligned to ISO 31000:2009 Risk Management–Principles and guidelines, AS: 8001-2008 Fraud and Corruption Control and AS 3806-2006 Compliance Program.
- Develop an assurance framework to determine risks are being managed effectively.
- Review your compliance framework and identify a risk based approach to compliance.
Enterprise wide Risk Management Services:
- Develop environmental scans for identifying risk.
- Develop a risk management training framework to assist you in building risk management capability.
- Facilitate risk management workshops with staff and stakeholders to determine your organisations risk profile.
- Review governance arrangements and help align risk management to the governance structure.
- Provide enterprise risk management reporting services.
- Provide project risk management services throughout the project lifecycle.
- Work with your organisation to develop your risk management framework.
- Work with your staff to identify and develop strategic risk, operational risk and project risk profiles.
Project Risk Management: If you have a start-up initiative, or project requiring extra short term resources for risk management, extra resource services are available.
Staff Backfilling Services: If your Risk Advisory or Risk Assurance staff are going on leave, or you are waiting to appoint risk management staff, backfilling services are available.
“Gabrielle is a thorough professional who you just know will do what she promises with a lovely attention to detail, smart thinking and good humour. Gabrielle makes you look good. She is a pleasure to work with and together we’ve delighted our clients with quality work. I’m currently working out a new opportunity so we can work together again.” July 23, 2013 www.anecdote.com
Sandra Hills, CEO Benetas
“Gabrielle has significant industry experience in regards to risk management and appropriate frameworks. She is very personable and professional and able to work in a constructive way with the executive”. (Recommendation: LinkedIn 2013)
Simon Doherty, Risk Consultant & BCM Lead, Victorian Managed Insurance Authority (VMIA)
“I have had the pleasure of working with Gabrielle on a number of agency and multi-agency programs. I would not hesitate in recommending her as a professional, dedicated and diligent risk practitioner”. (Recommendation: LinkedIn 2012)